We guarantee you…
- Cost effectiveness: you’ll never have to advertise, interview or train for this position again and no benefits package is required.
- No absenteeism: you’ll never have to worry about a sick call, 100% absentee coverage is assured.
- Quality of Performance: your quality and productivity standards will be met.
Human Resources Manager, Derco Aerospace
Without the work of our employees from Grand Avenue Club, we could not complete our day to day work activities. The Grand Avenue Club program has been the most successful employment program we have ever participated in.
Office Services Manager, Foley & Lardner LLP
Working with Grand Avenue Club has been a very satisfying experience for Foley and Lardner. We’ve seen its members grow through their work experiences, while having our needs met as an employer. We have always found Grand Avenue Club members to be conscientious and eager employees.
You guarantee us…
- A position, which ideally would be 3-5 days a week, 3-4 hours per day for one member or a group placement whereby Grand Avenue Club members and staff will assist with collating, packaging, labeling, or any other work that requires a group effort.
- Performance expectations equal to others doing the same job.
- Wages equal to others doing the same job.
- The opportunity of employing the person selected by our program.
Rev. Mark Weisser
First Baptist Church of West Allis
Working with Grand Avenue Club is one of the best things we’ve ever done. It’s a win-win situation. We feel good that we’re providing work experience for those who need it, plus our church looks great thanks to the conscientious Grand Avenue colleagues. You can’t go wrong partnering with Grand Avenue Club to develop Transitional Employment.